Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Problem Voting
Started by [E] Dolphin180

Hey I have a problem voting when i open up all the sites. I only vote for the websites with votifier and it always says that I have already voted! I try closing the browser and re-opening it, but it doesn't work. I need help! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Pls help me!
You can only vote on each website once every day*, I assume that is why it says "You have already voted today!".

I don't know why it says this all the time, I can only suggest using the Next and Back button; scroll through the pages rather than opening them all.

As a side note, please vote on ALL websites, not just the votifier ones... Every single vote on every single website helps the server grow <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

*apart from a select few
TY master jack i will try that!
Hi,

I was thinking about it and I realized that the voting tab is in the MORE menu, not on the main page. Recently, we haven't had as many votes for the server as we used to, maybe creating a tab just for voting would show more people that there is a voting tab as it is not very noticeable in the more section.
That's actually a good suggestion. +1
Just one thing that hasn't been pointed out, its not just once a day, its once every 24 hours. So if you voted at 9am one day, you'll have to vote either at or after 9am the next day. So if you started voting late in the evening you have to continue to vote late in the evening or wait until after the time you voted and vote the next day/at a time convenient for you.

Also, in reference to waleed's suggestion I do believe that changing the icons on the main page is something that was at least talked about briefly, but if you look on the main page there is a huge coin on the right side which says "Vote" and it will take you straight to the voting page.
@11909776 wrote:
Hi,

I was thinking about it and I realized that the voting tab is in the MORE menu, not on the main page. Recently, we haven't had as many votes for the server as we used to, maybe creating a tab just for voting would show more people that there is a voting tab as it is not very noticeable in the more section.

People have been suggesting this since the new website layout was implemented. They refuse to change it