Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CharlieHorse23's Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Charlie The Guy

Username: CharlieHorse23

When you were banned : (Date.) I don't know, most likely over a year ago.

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: To quote the message that appears when I tried to log in, "You have been banned from this server for Horribly failed advertisement, when we have a low time of players on. Good job!". I don't remember ever saying any advertisements, though I did start playing other games when I left Minetown, which was about over a year ago.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) Main.
Hello Charlie,

Unfortunately I could not gather more information regarding the failed advertisement. If its possible a friend or family member has access to your account they may have done this without you knowing. Our server holds a "Your account, your responsibility" rule, so you need to make sure you know what goes on within your account or you could be facing trouble and not know why.

Advertising on our server, even accidental, is a permanant ban. Please be extremely careful how you refer to other servers while in our chat.

You are unbanned now but please ensure you read minetowns rules: http://minetown.net/rules

Welcome back to the server, I hope just as much as you do that we won't need to see another appeal by you.

x