Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tnt run each friday
Started by Unknown User

So yea I've made a Tnt run event which i am holding each Friday.It was on the event calendar and still is just in case nobody knows.When i try ed to host it today nobody was interested in doing it.I check the forums to see if my event was on the calendar for sure and it said underway.All im trying to say is that us ent+ make events for your enjoyment but its hard for use to make you guys happy when nobody shows.

Do you the mine town community still like events or ..... I dont know if its only me but it brings a lot of the ent+ enjoyment levels of making the events become less and less because in the back of there minds they know that not many are going to show and it can hurt the person mentally..Also im just reminding you guys that as i said Tnt run each Friday.What is tntrun its spleef with out the shovel and with tnt.I enjoy being a event team member all im asking is for people to show,I know i cant force but the least i can do is ask.What time will the event happen during Friday any time to be honest that most people are on and the times people really want to play.

So down below can you guys tell me what your thoughts on events are.Would you like to see more events?.I know times have changed from the beginning of events and now.For example when matt first start hosting events he had many people come.Ive seen some also i know the number of players online are low at times.

Thanks for reading.(sorry if this is not the best grammar] ~JC

if its simple im down XD