Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reduced Minetown Activity
Started by [E] Eissaye

Just letting people know I won't be on Minetown as much anymore.

I've decided that Oasis needed its desert back, and I wanted to build somewhere I wouldn't have to compete with cuboid and spawning.

So, Oasis will find its home on another server. It's already being constructed again. I guess I'm just not feeling the vibe from the minetown community like it used to be anymore either.

I'll be selling of most of my property assets including:

-Almgaard: Partially constructed massive castle on an expansive flattened area. Asking price: 400 Gold.

-Observatory: /Warp Azimuth Partially finished observatory building that previously served as a home. Nice views. (~250 GB)

-Lots and buildings in Azimuth: Contact me for rates, if you see me online.

Others may come soon, like my spawn house.

Have fun while I'm away. I'll still drop in occasionally. Maybe build some stuff, catch up with old friends.

Cya,

and about your thread title, no worries, we'll get back to better ranks in the future and at the same time I wouldn't judge over a week end, other big server have been less populated this weekend too, anyway... We are currently working on few projects and planning everything out.. once this is done we will focus on our visibility.

Damn, cya man looks like all of Valor's members have left now. I had really hoped to get oasis finished up, if you would allow it can I take over the project? I really want to see Valor have a large beautiful city, and I think Oasis has a really good location.

Good luck on Oasis, and have fun.
I guess you can take it over if you want. I'll still be in some, maybe quite a bit, but over all my activity here is going to be reduced.

Sawine, I was referring to my activity, not the server as a whole.

After the rechunking Oasis just wasn't the same. A friend tempted me with a perfect desert and I couldn't resist. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Well then in that case, may I have access to the supply chests for the project, and permission to be added to the protections I need to build Oasis?

Good luck on building Oasis on the other server!
Sure. I'll get on and add you to the LWC protections to the supply chests. You'll have to ask an admin or mod to change the protection on some of the chests.

The ones in the mine contain ~30,000 smoothstone slab.
I would like to join you myself... I love the desert biome. Sandstone is my calling. Could you share the info or is it hush-hush
I would, only I'd risk being banned.
Just email him the info on the website, not a big deal.
All these servers are taking away our players! i say no more talking about other servers at all >.>