Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Agent_125

=============

Username: Agent_125

When you were banned : December 5th, 2012

Person who banned you: DanniDorrito & Italy08

Reason you were banned: Xray mining on Pvp server & my association with Iggythebrain for not reporting his illicit actions.

Server: All

=============

So basically I was banned for my association with Iggythebrain and not reporting his illegal activities that I kind of knew about. And I did xray on the pvp server. The only reason I didn't report Iggy was becuase I knew him IRL and now that he isn't around on MT and has no intention of returning (not that he would be unbanned), my actions are no longer influenced and I have no intention to do any illegal/questionable actions in the furture.

If my ban is lifted, and I may return to the new and improved Minetown Community, I will obey the rules. I hope that you may believe that 8 months was an ample amount of time for me to think about my actions, and after all this time, I'd like to have the opportunity to return to Minetown.

Thank you,

-Agent_125
I will be handling your appeal process. Please bear with me as I have some research to do and discussing to do amongst the committee.
After deep thought and consideration with the time you have been gone, I have decided to give you one last chance within out community given you accept the following terms:

1: Anything done under your account that warrants a legitimate ban will result in final permanent ban that will not be appealed.

2: Should you bear witness to anything illegitimate, performed by any member, staff, or otherwise, you will report it immediately.

3: You will ensure that your account is only accessible by you. If for any reason we notice it is not you on your account, it will be banned without warning. Make sure you are the only one with access to your account password.

4: You will reply to this post with a letter of acceptance to these terms and apology for the issues you have caused in the past.

Once you have responded appropriately, your ban appeal will be finalized and lifted upon my response.
Dear Minetown Players & Staff,

I am sorry for the issues I have caused in the past due to my improper judgement, self-centered actions. It shall not happen again.

I Agent_125 accept the following terms and conditions set out by the Minetown Ban Committee, all Minetown Rules, and accept that any infringement on these set out terms will result in my immediate, permanent ban from Minetown and its servers, with no chance of appeal.

=============================================================================================================

1: Anything done under your account that warrants a legitimate ban will result in final permanent ban that will not be appealed.

2: Should you bear witness to anything illegitimate, performed by any member, staff, or otherwise, you will report it immediately.

3: You will ensure that your account is only accessible by you. If for any reason we notice it is not you on your account, it will be

banned without warning. Make sure you are the only one with access to your account password.

4: You will reply to this post with a letter of acceptance to these terms and apology for the issues you have caused in the past.

=============================================================================================================

I thank you for this opportunity to return to Minetown,

-Agent_125
Thank you very much for your response. I will lift your ban later this evening or tomorrow morning. Please refresh yourself on the rules and server updates that have changed since your departure. I look forward to seeing you work towards a better time in the community once more.

/locked
Reinstated due to Ban Committee re-evaluation of information and note of 'no chance for appeal' in previous ban.