Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What Happened To Plot World?
Started by [E] MegaZapboy

I recently became Wildlands manager. I'll look into this as soon as things have settled down for me (I recently moved back to the states from overseas). Once I get acquainted with how Wildlands is set up I'll take your feedback into consideration.
Appreciate it Irethena. Not trying to come off as being overdramatic, just frustrated seeing all these plots still around in plot world for people who haven't played the server in forever and mine with all my chests full of stuff are gone.
Somehow my plot is still there, but I have lost permissions for it.

Not that I owned anything of value.
The expiration time for plots must have been accidentally changed when the plugin was updated.

I just changed it back to 90 days. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

If your plot it still worth claiming back, post its coords and your username in this thread and we will fix it.

Regards,

-sawine
Hey Sawine.Ummm do you know why you cant get too plot world because i try /go plotworld but it doesnt wrk if you could pls update thx bye
@3280615 wrote:
Hey Sawine.Ummm do you know why you cant get too plot world because i try /go plotworld but it doesnt wrk if you could pls update thx bye
@236520 wrote:
Try: /mvtp plotworld
thanks for the update, been looking at new servers, one server wiped the whole map to get 1.72 and is rather laggy, but can go away for a few weeks and the plots will still be there.

looks like this server needs you to be active all the time to have the plot stay