Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What Happened To Plot World?
Started by [E] MegaZapboy

I have been getting back into wildlands recently and cannot find out how to get to the plotworld now. Very frustrating because i have so many ours on my plot.
Try: /mvtp plotworld
ok i did that but all of my friends plots have been stolen... and i cant find mine.....
I am absolutely disgusted and infuryated about this, the fact that you let peoples plots, which we spent hours on available for anyone to take is JUST OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I have spent hours upon hours on my plot alone!!! I know my friends can say the same!!! And my friends are actual MT members not guests!! I have decided to make a new thread, with a poll on it, I would like to have the plotworld put back the way its was a few months ago, no theft of countless hours of work. This is terrible.
Plots have been expiring after 7 days. Any member typing /plotme auto will be taken to either a new claim or one that's permissions have expired.
hy in the world would that be implemented?!
There can only be so many plots in the plot world, otherwise it would get too big, so rather than making brand new plots they take the ones that have been abandoned and use those, it also allows people to be closer to active people, rather than those inactive. It may seem bad, but it is what it is, and rather than complaining, since you wont be getting it back, but making some new stuff. This is the same treatment everyone gets, and staff won't just bend the rules for you.
After the recent legalization of marijuana, Pot World is going out of business.

I'm sorry, please enjoy your last days at your favorite weed cafe.

Closing 8/25/13
long live pot world
Gotta say this is very disappointing. Was there any warning on this? I went on vacation and come back and my plot is gone. Not really trying to be mean but the staff has done a horrible job with the wildlands in my opinion. There used to be a lot of people that played on there and now its just empty.