Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paid GCB to do work, they haven't done anything, won't refund.
Started by [E] Treo

A few days ago I paid GCB 30 gold (1/2 up front, full payment being 60 gold) to clear land and make a lake, and thus far they haven't done anything yet claim to be working on it but had to stop "Because it got dark", and then logged off after I I asked them to just stop lying and give me my 30 gold back.

I have not gotten gold back, so I would just like to report in this forum that GCB is a flakey worker who I wouldn't hire/buy stuff from, and also wondering if I could get an administrator to force GCB to give me the gold back.
I'd suggest going and killing her at some random time in the hopes of stealing whatever she has.

And yes, that is legal. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Hearks right, it is indeed legal to randomly kill her whenever. As long as you keep it outside of spawn. Dont know why you would trust her to do ANYTHING anyway.
OkiFool66 wrote:
Hearks right, it is indeed legal to randomly kill her whenever. As long as you keep it outside of spawn. Dont know why you would trust her to do ANYTHING anyway.

Thanks, and I don't get how she isn't banned then? I haven't played, didn't realize she was a buffalo shunt
Hey treo should i go get a ton of dogs?
shes like 12 years old guys. lol
Im still geting the dogs bro
Justincase997 wrote:
Im still geting the dogs bro

hahahaha ,warn her before.

if she don't pay...i approve this.
i wish i could tame creepers :\
But I thought she's sawine's .... U CANT DO THAT D: