Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ranked up twice by accident...
Started by [E] Coffeey

I know there is a sign above the warps and rankups as warning first of all, but:

I was rushing to get to block C to meet someone and on first glance I thought it was a warp sign, but instead I just wasted 25k. Can I please get the money back <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> , its really set me back..
Unfortunately, as of right now, players can not get a refund for accidental rank ups..

:/ Sorry coffeey
Why 'as of now', it seems pretty straightforward...
@544132 wrote:
Why 'as of now', it seems pretty straightforward...

Because the rules may change in the near future? To answer more straight forward for you.. No. You can not.
I understood the first time, Madster.

I'd like to speak to a prison mod though, if that's ok.
Madster is correct. There are no refunds if you accidentally click the wrong rank-up sign.
Ok I'm not saying hes incorrect but it was an accident, I seriously don't understand why I can't be refunded?
@544132 wrote:
Ok I'm not saying hes incorrect but it was an accident, I seriously don't understand why I can't be refunded?

Since it was decided to be a rule by the Prison Management. Everyone else who has made this mistake has not been refunded, neither should you. Be careful next time.
Why cant people be refunded though, like nobody is losing or gaining money?!
After a discussion with Danni, it has been decided that there will be no refunds at any time for mistakes related to ranking up. This is a rule we've had since the very beginning of the server, and all players are warned not to click the same rank up sign twice. This holds true to every single player, and we will not be making exceptions.