Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How to get more money when you donate!
Started by [E] daniel1995

Alrighty, so basically im so happy to be back on the server, i have around 20 gold blocks.... Yes blocks! im going to be giving them away for the people who donate, for this to happen this thread has to be active on people donating saying they want their gold. The only way im going to give the gold is if they acknowledge this thread. For this they wont get much gold but i think it will give them more motivation to donate, and give others to donate so they can stack up on their rewards to donate.....

Since im only going to be using 20 blocks which is roughly have of what i used to have, im not going to give much away to one person. Each person will get 10 gold bars, when he/she donates more than 5 dollars. with this i will be able to cover 16 people, in which i think will benefit the community, and to whoever donates.

I randomly get bored, as for that i will randomly hold a competition when alot of people are on, the competition is whoever can send me a message the quickest (/m daniel) will be able to sell me any item they want for 63 GB, (if it is a bad item EX. dirt i would like a full stack, any valuable item i could care less) with this you can win good easy money, and be able to afford more things like the lottery....

Coming to my other idea, we need more people to be in the lottery. So with this money im going to be giving away and giving to donators i want to see people actually joining the lottery, when i first got back the lottery was at 150 GB now i won a lousy 10 GB, i dont care about winning im here to have fun and i want to see other people have money and be happy in the game. So with this if you donate or have an extra 5 GB laying around use it on the lottery you could win big ( my goal is to get over 1k GB into the lottery for someone to win!)

donate.png

bump
if you give me 10 gold ill do the lottery