Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Buildings last call for building.
Started by [E] Heark

Quite a few houses and shops in frost are in bad need of repair/being finished. Below are the pictures of the different buildings.

Because these have been in such a condition for so long, you have until saturday at 7:30pm PST to prove there is some improvement or they will be disposed off, any items will be confiscated, and the lot will be up for resale.
that shop thing in #2 looks pretty cool!
ill buy a lot if it isnt claimed!
Buummppp
Buuummpppp got 12 hours left.

to get a jist of what I'm asking the brick one needs to be finished, checkers needs to replace all the cobble with smooth or something else nicer. Cdevrij's needs to be taller, the wood/glass one, wood/white wool roof one , smooth/sandstone one, the square smooth one, all need to show progress at being worked on. Sufficient progress.
brick? if no one claims it ill buy it for the bricks
bump bump past the time given, got till a mod gets on so I can begin work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i want the church and the half-step building
I'm willing to sell both, by church I'm assuming you mean the brick building?

Gamma and Tibbs make me offers on the brick one, tibbs how much you paying for the half-step?
How much for the simple, smoothstone house?