Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Immediately kicked for "Nope!" when logging in.
Started by [E] Trever911

When I try to join the server, I spawn at the hub, then transported to the main server. I fall for a second before being kicked for "Nope!".

I read some similar problems, one saying to delete a player file. By doing this I will lose my inventory, and I want to avoid that. If there is any solution to this without losing my inventory, I would like to know.
This is because you logged off sitting in a chair. Is there any chance you know where you logged out last? If we can find the chair you are sitting in, and break it, it will not kick you anymore, if we can't find it, we will have to delete your player profile
Is there a way to disable that?
@1690380 wrote:

No, we are looking into removing the plugin.
@1028183 wrote:
@1690380 wrote:

....ahem

chair:

enable: true <-- Change to false

require-sneak: true

regen-health: true

blocks:

Problem solved

Its located in config.yml
Uh, not sure if anyone (staff) knows about this but according to http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Chairs

Under troubleshooting it says:

4707ec5d55.png
@2571215 wrote:
@1028183 wrote:
@1690380 wrote:

....ahem

chair:

enable: true <-- Change to false

require-sneak: true

regen-health: true

blocks:

Problem solved

Its located in config.yml

Did not realize we were using the chairs from craftbook...

I thought we were using the custom one we had made from firehead..
I was at a Blaze Spawner in /warp townfarm. I think I might have sat down in a chair inside the spawner.
the same thing happened to a friend he sat down at pig or cow sauna and is in the viod when he logs in and kicked for nope in less than a second
What would some side-effects of deleting my player profile? If loss of my inventory is the only side-effect I'm good, because I spawn in the void when I login now. So, I now have no inventory to lose.