Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Weekly Event
Started by Unknown User

Hello Im glad to announce a new weekly event that's coming to mine town,the game is called TNT RUN this mini game is popular on many other servers that get a few hundred people it really brings a croud.So im hoping to many of people coming to this event its really fun and exciting.

0.jpg

This event will be hosted every friday and if it gets really popular we'll be hosting it more and more maybe 3 times a week etc......For the people who dont know what TNT RUN is ill explain what it is now.TNT RUN is basically a spleef game but with tnt and your not clicking anything,Its almost like the game snake were you got to try to get to the circle with out touching the edges or hitting your self in a way.

Thanks i hope you guys like this tell me what you think below ~JC
bump
Count me in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> The drop timings aren't perfect but at least on Minetown I can do ti with friends <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I think a few of the devs are working on something for that
So yea i've made a mistake by not putting the time of the event down whoops.But the event will be held at 5pm today est.Well the time zones are weird were i live so at the time of this post it was 1:10pm for me so 3 hours and 50 from when this was posted.=)Thanks hope to see you there
@3066570 wrote:
So yea i've made a mistake by not putting the time of the event down whoops.But the event will be held at 5pm today est.Well the time zones are weird were i live so at the time of this post it was 1:10pm for me so 3 hours and 50 from when this was posted.=)Thanks hope to see you there

8:30pm for all you GMTers
Its 5pm Everyone come to /event then do /warp tntrun Ill meet you there
Bump This is being held each Friday.Mostly all day when im online or a event staff member.Hope to see you there.Lots of fun.Prizes will be given out.`JC
Bump once again