Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post a Movie poster, and i'll write a plot for it
Started by [E] GACKT

This should be good.
40GfL.jpg
10-greatest-movie-posters-ever-made-05-420-75.jpg
@2083868 wrote:
40GfL.jpg

Da Derp "Dee"

Why are you talking about me?
@1028183 wrote:
10-greatest-movie-posters-ever-made-05-420-75.jpg

Attack of the 50 ft Woman is a story of forbidden love, of a love between a giant and her blowup doll.

Its a tale of a giant called Allison, who live in the rocky mountains, alone and unloved, until one day she finds a blond blowup doll near a lake, unknown to her that the doll does not live she falls in love with it and consummates her love, only to puncture it with her giant body.

So Allison, not knowing what to do, travels to the world of man, where a dark haired says she will heal her lover if she comes with her to Mexico.

In Mexico, the doctor reveals that she is the daughter of Lucha Libre Legend, Papaia Mui Grande who was killed by the current champion at the high of his career, so she needs Allison to become a Luchador to avenge him.

Will Allison succeed, will the blowup doll become a real man, will there be a sequel: watch Attack of the 50 ft Woman to find out.
l_124963_0091474_cf5abe4d.jpg
gamera_vs_guillon_front.jpg

(( My dad and I would watch this movie all the time. ))
men-in-black-3-poster.jpg
@809621 wrote:
men-in-black-3-poster.jpg

MIB 3 is a tale on the dangerous of cloning for fun and profit.

Will Smith is a CIA Hyper-agent, whose job is too hunt down and kill regular super-agents, so good that the CIA mass cloned him in secret to hunt super-agents across the world.

The problem is that one of the clones goes rogue, and the only one that can fight Will Smith...are a great deal of Will Smiths', so they send the other clones en mass to kill the rogue.

Will Will Smith triumph, will he kill himself...if a clone kills you is it suicide...the questions and more will be answered in: MIB 3!
wBA1hSW.jpg