Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cant connect to classic server
Started by [E] silverarow180

i was in neils town farm trying to crush blazes and then i got disconnected from the server. now when ever i try to connect to the classic server i get a disconnected from server error. i attached a screenshot to this thread. please help!
Ah i see i had that same problem.Were you sitting on stairs when you disconnected because that usually happens when you do.The best thing to do is try to wait for a staff of higher rank than me to deal with getting you back on because i cant really do anything unless you know exactly were you were when you got disconnected and what stair you were sitting on
yes, now that i think back i remember sitting on the stair right before it disconnected. how can i let an admin know i need help if i cant get on the server to make a pe?
also why does this happen? is it a glitch and will it happen again?
Its a bug. Don't sit on stairs and log off. Someone with access to your playerfile can see this thread, so don't worry about contacting someone ingame.
it kicked me off
@2901096 wrote:
Its a bug. Don't sit on stairs and log off.

I vote to disable chairs in that case. this is a huge bug if it requires a admin to fix. and i feel we should configure Rtriggers or whatever plugin it is that we use to tell players random tips like "Don't break spawners" To tell players not to sit in chairs and log off.
according to ME4205 his suggested fix is to update bukkit.