Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] re-open?
Started by Unknown User

when will agharta dubbed main open?

When the kinks are worked out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@2901096 wrote:
When the kinks are worked out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

A kinky server you say?

40035_ORIG-that_makes_me_moist.jpg
@6055314 wrote:
when will agharta dubbed main open?

Its really sad that its 3 days late to open. I'm betting it will be between 3-5 more days before it opens. most things that are promised on this server usualy take 40-50% longer than expected. (just an observation) just don't get your hopes up.
Honestly how often do things come out when expected? Problems last minute are a common thing, at least they are dealt with before being released to the public.
Everyone please be patient Staff is working all hours of the day to make sure the server is the most perfect as it can be.The server will be released when its good to be released.Would you guys want to come on agharta and not enjoy it because there are things wrong or some things dont work im guessing not. Thank you ~JC
@3066570 wrote:
The server will be released when its good to be released~JC

oh I'm sure it will be. stuff like this happens all the time in the gaming industry. all i am saying is you have to compensate for things not happening on time. and not to be disappointed when they don't happen when you want them to.
Too my knowledge the biggest setback right now is a tiny issue with people crashing at the market. That problem is in the midst of being fixed as we speak. Shouldn't be much longer.
You must realize that they said it would hopefully be done by the 8th, they never made any promises, so the best thing to do would to be to just wait and see.