Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] No Reason!
Started by [E] disneybear5

Disneybear5

8-10-13

Slurth (I think)

I sent insults to Slurth after he jailed me and muted me for an hour just for owning a sword and attacking a guy in a PvP zone.

Prison

Also, this is my 5 year old cousins acc and he LOVES this server. Please unbar this account!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO Sorry I did this! This is my baby cousin's all-time favorite server and I just wanted to earn him some cash by killing someone and selling their stuff. I promise it won't happen again if this account is unbanned.

Disneybear5
Again, I am SOOOO sorry for doing this! If i get unbanned, I promise it will never happen again.
Hello,

As you have correctly stated, you were banned for disrespecting a staff member after being muted. Please take a moment and review the following:
The Rules wrote:

Be Respectful to Staff

Use the available methods (petitions, forums, site messages) to request help

Do not demand/beg for staff to do things for you

Do not ask for Ranking/OP

Do not interfere with staff duties

Your ban was hardly "without reason". It is clear in the following evidence that you not only insulted a staff member, but also decided to spam them with the insult as well.

disnew.png

I would like an explanation on why you felt it necessary to do this.
This guy kept on bullying everyone on the map and killing everyone multiple times, including me and my friends. I got really mad and I'm sorry for what I did. I would like to ask Slurth for forgiveness and I really want a second chance. I promise I will control my anger better by logging off this wonderful server if I get mad at something or someone. Please give me and my baby cousin a second chance.
Hello again,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following paragraph from our rules:

976abadc2e.jpg

And you are right, you should have logged out if you were getting that frustrated. I would like for you to read the rules at both http://minetown.net/rules and http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7425126-prison-information. While you are reading them, please reply with the rules you have broken and explain what they mean. After you do that, we can determine an unban time.
Darkpsy,

This is disneybear5's father. I apologize for the situation. My son is 6 years old and we had his older cousin babysit him last night. Apparently after the kids were put to bed she got onto the server under my sons name on his account and whatever actions she took got him banned.

I have changed the passwords on my sons account so this will not happen again. I respectfully request that he be removed from the ban list as it was out of his control and not his fault.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello there!

Unfortunately, the rule I posted in my previous reply still stands. We do not make a distinction on who was playing on an account, simply because we do not have the means to do so.

There will be a 2 week ban on this account starting today.

/locked