Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Question On PvP
Started by [E] leibster14

Darkpsy3934 how long am i not aloud to pvp for on Minetown prison Server?

Hey leibster, please send this in a private message to Darkpsy3934. You don't need to make a forum post about it.
bambi i dont really use the website how do i?
PVP is not allowed according to the server rules. Keep in mind, however, that this is a "Soft" rule. If caught PVPing you will be jailed. However, when we had our discussion, it was the result of player complaints, which I take very seriously. There is a fine line between PVPing in a role-playing sense, and going all out as if this is a PVP server.

Going on "killing sprees" is a hard rule as that affects other player's experiences on the prison server. Please read the following, taken out of the Prison Information guide:
wrote:
**Please keep in mind, our rules exist to maintain a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere on the server. If you are doing anything to ruin other player's experiences, that may not be listed here, expect to be punished. Use good judgement.

Continuously breaking soft rules may result in further punishment if needed, they are not there to be abused.**

This server is modeled after a real-life prison. PVP is enabled because violence will happen in prison. Just like a real prison, if you are caught committing an act of violence against someone else, you will be punished for it. By the same token, if you do it enough, you'd be removed from the prison and placed in solitary confinement. The closest thing we have to solitary confinement on the prison server is a ban. If it gets that far, you'd be banned only from the prison server, but no where else.

---

I hope this clarifies things for you. Please let me know if you have further questions.
I am sorry for all my pvp i will and fulfill my duties as a prisoner a lot more often then just going on killing sprees in the Prison. I would always get carried away in all my pvp and again am sorry. If i could pvp again i would cut doen on it by a lot. I will mine instead of killing and i will kill Sergeants less. I am really sorry for turning the Prison into a PvP server with mlyn. Please allow me to pvp again.