Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Suffocation Death Glitch (REFUND)
Started by [E] c4theloss

I died because of the suffocation glitch with full invo.
I believe c4theloss should receive a refund for this death. He had an inventory full of lots of things, including around 74 gold bars, 58 diamond, 10 or so signs, a set of all diamond tools, a stack or so of dirt and cobble and maybe more. I know this because I previewed him to make sure he hadn't stolen from Daniel's vault (he was there on Daniel's permission). You can check the server logs at about 11:10-20pm May 16 or so to confirm that I did preview his inventory. Shortly after I previewed him, he warped onto a half step, which caused him to suffocate and lose his stuff. He was not aware of the existence of this glitch.

Since the loss was out of his control and was caused by the server and not himself (sort of like a rollback), and the fact that he had lots of valuable things on him at the time, I think it would only be fair if he received a refund for this.

Check the logs, all of the things I say are true and can be confirmed by me, Daniel1995 and c4theloss. Other members also saw the chat.
I stand by the truth!

C4 is my friend and i had Radical and Reggie add him to my protections and allowed him into my home, after going into my vault that i showed him(were going to share it since it cost quite a bit for my special one =]) he used the /home but he was on a half step, leading to suffication in which i tried to retrieve his items but i couldnt even get them
i had given c4theloss three sets of dia tools so i can stand up for him having those
Bump.