Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] chrisseb ban appeal
Started by [E] *Chriss

Username: Chrisseb

When you were banned : (5.16.11)

Person who banned you: GearElite

Reason you were banned: i was told to give my story here. i was exploring caves underneath honortown . and on cave lead me to a room later to be discovered to be chesters vault i walk around and on the other side i found a glass wall leading to the rest of cave i busted out two blocks and continued on my way i stole nothing from chester but the point is i griefed his vault . im sure im extreamly sorry and i only hope you will find it in urselves to give me another chance please this is the best server ive ever played and the only one i want to play i know i deserve this but i implore you make this banishment a suspension please

In the Big Brother Logs you destroyed 2 pieces of cobble, 2 of glass , then 2 under a chest in his vault for no reason. You told me you came in on one side through a hole, then went back through on that side, then I asked you why you griefed on the other side, and you then changed your story to be that you came in through the hole, then left through the place in the griefed portion. If you had made your story clear and not changed it around you may have a had a better chance, but you lied to me.
The main part that concerns me was in the chat where you said something along the lines of "When I find vaults, i loot them". I dont remember exactly what you said, we will look at the logs and find out.
i didnt say that. if im gonna loot anythings its a mob spawner or an enemy w w base. i dont loot peoples vaults. the cobblestone was in the area i came in thats where i fell in i didnt lie and as for the blocks under the chest i noticed it was protected in one area and not in other and i was checking that out .im sooooo super srry please i beg of you i swear i wont even mine anymore ill only mine in my towns
please gear please turn this banishment into a suspension please ill do anything
Chris, lying more will not help, we have proof of you saying this, and begging wont help either. Right now you'll just have to wait for the other opinions of the staff
ok Gear .this server just means way to much to me to just let it go i feel ive become someone i have friends in the community i will literaly do anything to turn this banishment into a suspension .ill donate alot on my next paycheck somthign i just ccan not lose this
Chris, trying to reason with me like you somehow know me personally and making points that everyone makes will not help. We do not accept bribery to come back for wrong doings.
i wasnt attempting bribery im srry
I feel like a suspension should be enough as ever since I knew Chrisseb which was the first day I started, I have never seen chrisseb to loot or grief. He may loose his temper sometimes and Get a bad idea of arguing with staff, but not stealing or grieving. ................... ?