Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] ed11e

Username: ed11e

When you were banned : 05/08/2013

Person who banned you: ?

Reason you were banned: swearing in chat

Server: minetown

i didnt know you could not swear in chat and i am sorry i was just messing about with a friend please unban me
Hello,

As the signs state as you walk to the market, you may not swear or use all caps in chat. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse. You also state you were messing about with a friend, yet I do not see anyone speaking to you.

2013-08-05_21.06.22.png

2013-08-05_21.07.40.png

You were warned by a Moderator (with a kick) to stop using inappropriate language. You came back, at which point Neil gave you a final warning. You continued the language, and you were banned.

Please explain why you did this.
I was in a Skype chat with a friend (MC name meatballlucozade) and i was in his skyblock world things kept happening (like creepers) I swore in the chat because I didn't know I couldn't, I got kicked and i did not know why, I then got my house destroyed and swore some more i got banned and my friend told me that a guy called Neil banned me for swearing, if you unban me i promise i will never swear in the chat or do anything else that defies the rules.

thank you for your time

ed11e
ed11e,

You were warned by Neil as shown here:

f3b194f64b.png

He was talking directly to you, and you were also using chat so saying you didn't know you were warned is something I do not believe. Also, not knowing the rules is not an excuse. You are made aware of the rules when you walk to the market to get to your island.

You will be banned for 2 weeks starting today. Make sure you read the Rules before you are unbanned.

/locked