Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] error???
Started by [E] lordsirrom42

um when I try to go home I get this lovely red error message saying "Error: Hole in the Floor", I haven't played full time on Skyblock but I do go back to it every now and then...
I am fairly sure that means the floor was removed directly underneath where your /home is. (So it prevents you from warping and falling to your death) Can you try " /is " to warp to your island?
Yes you are right the floor is missing, in fact it seems the whole thing is gone, I thought we had to be away 3 months or so for it to be deleted!
Oh jeez >.>. You are right about the 3 months. Sorry :/
So all that time and work is gone, maybe a notice in the forums would be nice, I kind understand getting rid of all those small abandoned guest islands, but I'm a paying member and my island was a decent size, it's really too bad.
They might be able to roll it back like they do on main.
There was a post, It all happened a while back
I know about the post but I didn't go anywhere just took a break and playing on the Pearl server, even then I still go back to do little things, hell I just posted about my neighbor griefing my island a few weeks back so how did I fall into the group that was deleted.