Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i think im stuck
Started by [E] Xartezerus420

i was at someones blaze exp area and got disconnected near it and it wont let me get back into it please help me i would really like to get back to playing on the main server XD
What happens when you try and login?
Disconnected by Server

Nope!

Thats exactly what it tells me...
Alright, the problem is that you disconnected while sitting in a chair (A stair ingame).

The only fix currently is to delete your player file, which will also remove all items in your inventory <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object>

Just tell me if thats what you want to do.
sadly no i dont cuz i have like 3 really nice diamond swords and a super awesome set of gear if theres a way i can keep it that would b great...
Lucas if you wish i can probably edit his dat file so that he's not in the chair. Should be a simple fix.
omg i would love u if u could do that for me XD :love:
@1994610 wrote:
omg i would love u if u could do that for me XD :love:

I did this for several people back on a FTB server. They derped up with RP2 frames and WR-CBE and it corrupted their inventories. Some slight editing and poof they are fixed. I'm certain in your case it must be a NBT tag that just needs to be altered. preferably the one that says to the server where you are logged in at and where you logged off. IE spawn position.
well if they will let u do it please do it cuz i would love to not have to start over on main
Nanakisan, the likelihood of you being allowed to edit his .dat file is rather slim, so it's not really worth debating to be honest, sorry. However, I have taken the items from your inventory and placed them in a chest at your /home (so your items won't be lost) and asked an admin to remove your player file, when they get around to doing it, I'll post here, so you can know when to connect back.