Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] All Servers: Outage [Resolved]
Started by [E] Darkpsy

It was reported at 2 PM Eastern that our servers were not available or accessible. Since none of them are accessible in an administrative sense, we have determined the issue to be at the Data Center where our servers are located.

Unfortunately, I do not have a specific ETA on when services will be restored. I will keep this thread up to date on the latest happenings however.
dang this only happened a little bit ago...
News flash! Cause of issue found!

server-down-it-was-aliens.jpg
Let me be the first to state how we all feel

abload-3610-a9bctpvt.gif
2 days on server. Server down :angry:
A fiber cable that serves our Data Center's network was cut by city construction. They do not have an ETA, but they are working on it at this time.
I was on the Prison server making money to D: xD
Best case scenario is that the can repair the damaged sections in place. Depends if they used slack and what type and configuration of cable they used. I've seen it take as little as 4 hours in good conditions. Fingers crossed?
hi gusise i am ae sivil constructer for tha state o michigan AND I LED THE CREW THAT CUT IT!. I AM SORRY BUT LET ME EXPLAIN!!! so wel me and my crew were eatin lunch den theres this drunk guy right? ok. well he gets in the scooper thing and startes diggings up a powerlien (we doent paye 4 it)) abnd it cut cable. iot shdoul be uap within 2 motnh aftear we contact AT & T CORPORATION abjout the proeblem. I SORRY GUYS!!! so let me get u this 2% off cucpxon of r servcies : thansk!!!
Ok just kidding but I do find it funny a whole datacenter went down because of some idiots