Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SafeZoning
Started by [E] gardiner_1

I was fighting Xartezerus420 when he then goes and safe zones when low so i forgive him then the thing that get gets on my nerves when he regens he turns around and kill me i was wondering if there is away to refund my stuff i lost when died because he was safe zoning, here are some screenshots.

ps he given every thing back apart a diamond sword that must have cost me over 5k to add enchantments, also i try to ask for it back and i never get a reply from him.

screenshots \/

1983353.jpg

I was all happy till he turned around after recovering and killed me :'(.

also if my stuff can not be refunded i understand but i do ask some action against him to be taken.

thanks for reading
I don't think that you will be able to get a refund because it is pvp on. I may be wrong though
PvP is enabled, what others get as loot by any means of PvPing is theirs to keep if they wish to.

He's allowed to keep your sword.

My advice: Be very cautious when crossing the pvp enabled zones (sprint & jump) and there's no guards around.
We don't do refunds to players (especially if they were PvPing) because the server isn't tolerant of PvPers and because it's a role-play server with a prison theme.
Thanks for the reply can this be locked now thanks.