Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] darbydog33

"You have been banned from the server for greifing madatminecraft&#039 house and killing his animals."

Username: darbydog33

Date: 08/03/2013

Who banned you: I dont know

Reason banned: Apparently, for greifing and killing animals

Server: From all, but i dont know the one i was banned on
ya sorry about that. I thought sawine told me to do that
As stated above, you were banned for griefing and killing madatminecraft. Please can you say why you happened to do this?
I usually dont play on classic but on pearl and pvp. I was under the impression that if the land was not protected it was fair game because the same thing happened to me. It was really just a mistake
You should have paid closer attention to the rules then, as you were under the wrong impression.

As this is your first offence, and being somewhat minor in nature, I will unban you. However, please do read the rules fully and carefully before next logging in. As if you're banned again, the sentence will be longer.

Unbanned.

Locked.
@957312 wrote:
You should have paid closer attention to the rules then, as you were under the wrong impression.

However, as this is your first offence, and being somewhat minor in nature, I will unban you. However, please do read the rules fully and carefully before next logging in. As if you're banned again, the sentence will be longer.

Unbanned.

Locked.