Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ace's Weekly Giveaway
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

QUICK NOTE: Alright so I was thinking where exactly to post this thread and since I have some stuff on a few servers/worlds I may as well do a General thread for this....

What is this about?

So, I got back to Minetown and I thought, what better way could there be to start again than giving something to the community that I've been a part of for the past two years.

In case you did not get what this is for already let me explain. This will be my official thread for my weekly item giveaways, who knows maybe some time there will be bigger prizes such as land, houses and currency... Maybe.

I will update this thread weekly talking about the current prizes etc.

How to enter?

How do I enter? I hear you ask. It's simple.

All you have to do is fill this small form out below.

FORM:

First name:

In game username:

World you play on the most:

Best minetown experience:

Once you post the form, I will enter you for the weekly draws until... I finish with this project <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

So all you have to do is take 2 mins of your time and you may always win.

All draws will happen on Sundays and I will draw one ticket with a username on, so it's fair.

GOOD LUCK!

All items are mine, none are spawned, all hard work!

Green = current prize draw

Red = Past prize draw

White = Future prize draw
PRIZES:

WEEK 1 (Finishes 11/08/13):

: 16 stacks of Coal

: Main/Classic

:

WEEK 2 (Finishes 18/08/13):

: 4 stacks of Gold

: Main/Classic

:

First name: Jimmy

In game username: jimbo493

World you play on the most: Classic/Prison

Best minetown experience: I have quite a few. One is being a sergeant on Prison, this is my only staff position on minetown. My second would be back in the days of the 998 guard, crazy times. Third would be the times of SPQR and Rome.
Removed
@1044909 wrote:
(Also, I've moved this to a more appropriate sub-forum)

I dont think that the prison subforum is the best place, since it is for all servers.
First name:Joseph

In game username:gardiner_1

World you play on the most: Main (classic)

Best minetown experience: When i got a load of people together to kill this one person in diamond on the pvp server. (if it has to be on the server to given above it will have to be when i walked out of my house and see this giant new building)
@1787762 wrote:
@1044909 wrote:

I dont think that the prison subforum is the best place, since it is for all servers.

Wrong larger forum, let me move it again.
@1044909 wrote:

thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
First name: Nick

In game username: ambiosis

World you play on the most: pvp/prison

Best minetown experience: My best memory on minetown was when i first joined, found my first diamonds ever (MT was my first MC experience) and then died in lava.
First name: Landro

In game username: Landr0

World you play on the most: classic/prison/ctf/event

Best minetown experience: charging to battle with jallaf's warcry resonating all over mumble, destined to take down YOLO on the PvP server
First name: Austin

In game username: TheFireCrafter

World you play on the most: Prison/main

Best minetown experience: When i won a skin contest for DanniDoritio