Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't seem to connect
Started by [E] Nanakisan

Don't know whats wrong. Yesterday it was just fine, now the proxy mt.gg doesn't work. Is there a physical address for each server i could use?
You can try mc.minetown.net or m.mt.gg
Just tried mc.minetown.net and m.mt.gg all communication error.
Ahh, that was happening to me earlier today, I just kept on refreshing the page <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I stand corrected. I managed for a second to get in. It booted me right off and now its saying communication error again. GAHHH

-Edit

Finally got in. Thank you Dzou

/lock please

I'd provide what i did but i didn't do anything really. The most i did was a router cycle for measure. Seems to have worked.
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please disregard the message "Communication error", it reflects a minor bug with showing the state of the server. I'm unsure atm of why you were booted earlier, though it should be unrelated to the misleading server status message.
Its alright dragoness it happens. My network tends to hate on me with a glorious passion sometimes. My solution is to hate it even more and scare it into submission. Nothing like the threat of being smashed to bits with a sledge hammer. Fixes everything!