Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Coin Reset Glitch
Started by [E] Idellechi

Thank you so much Bambi!
@1141399 wrote:
Yeah, its definately server side. I dont know about mewtwo but a lot of things for my user are messed up when it comes to the prison server, like the clan plugin, my skin, ect....

This is because your name is too long. Long names cause hell with Vanilla minecraft and FTB minecraft servers alike.
@775624 wrote:
@1141399 wrote:
Yeah, its definately server side. I dont know about mewtwo but a lot of things for my user are messed up when it comes to the prison server, like the clan plugin, my skin, ect....

This is because your name is too long. Long names cause @#!*% with Vanilla minecraft and FTB minecraft servers alike.

Gosh Dangit! >.<

But, im able to join clans and stuff on main... Everything except sign shops work fine on main.
You would have problems if we had lockette.
I know, I had that on a server that had that plugin...

I tried contacting Mojang but I doubt they'll give me a name change since most plugins are third-party, but hopefully I can get an account key and register a new account as Idellechi. Id have to have the server transfer all my data though :/
it was server side on me.... it happen to twice... i was saving money for freedom but my money all of sudden disappear... first was when i got 28k than i was bum out but that does not stop me..... than i got up to 60 something thousand ..... than i went afk ...when i got back mungo was questioning me what happen to my money than i checked it... all my money drop 0.00
@1141399 wrote:
I know, I had that on a server that had that plugin...

I tried contacting Mojang but I doubt they'll give me a name change since most plugins are third-party, but hopefully I can get an account key and register a new account as Idellechi. Id have to have the server transfer all my data though :/

Mojang is releasing a name changer soon. It won't be free, it will be a small charge for the change. But, I think they might do like an ID system, where everyone has an ID, so if you are ingame, and lets say a region was yours, but you got your name changed, the region would still be yours because of the ID being the same on the account.(This is probably only for migrated accounts). But I have only heard rumors about it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
For everyone encountering issues with the economy on Prison, I will be going through and figuring exactly what happened.
Update:

Everyone that reported missing money has been refunded the requested amount. I will continue to monitor the situation.
Thanks dark! I'll see everyone back on the server when I'm home from Mystic Beach in a few days <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>