Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Coin Reset Glitch
Started by [E] Idellechi

This is a serious issue me and a few other people have faced. Out of the blue, our prison coins reset to 0.00 I just had it when I had about 200k stored up, and I'm really really upset about it.

Can someone please work on fixing this glitch and maybe refund me please? This is the first time it happened to me and it happened twice ot my friend PkmnMewtwo
same here i think they should fixed it and i got no respond when i message dark
Bump? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
@1141399 wrote:
This is a serious issue me and a few other people have faced. Out of the blue, our prison coins reset to 0.00 I just had it when I had about 200k stored up, and I'm really really upset about it.

Can someone please work on fixing this glitch and maybe refund me please? This is the first time it happened to me and it happened twice ot my friend PkmnMewtwo

It's going to get fixed sometime but Danni said here self "No refunds of anything"
@4434737 wrote:
@1141399 wrote:

It's going to get fixed sometime but Danni said here self "No refunds of anything"

The only thing I have heard her say about refunds, was "No refunds if you rebuy the same block you are in" I'm sure, that if the loss of their money was server side, they will refund them(don't take my word on that though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )
I'm sure they will refund. It would be unfair not to refund.
Yeah, its definately server side. I dont know about mewtwo but a lot of things for my user are messed up when it comes to the prison server, like the clan plugin, my skin, ect....
I'm trying to get ahold of dark so she can refund both of you.
yay happy ending
This Glitch was so annoying.