Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rename Main to "The Holy Land"
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

Gentlemen, I feel the term "Classic" does not do our original map justice. This map has been with us through thick and thin, good times and bad times, bustling summers and desolate school weeks. It holds a place in the hearts of many minetowners and as such deserves a more suitable name.

This map was our beginning, for many of us it became our home and we spent countless hours with our friends, and in some instances our family. Through this map and projects or adventures taken on it, we created many friendships that in some cases have lasted multiple years. These friendships have continued to grow and mature into relationships that may last people lifetimes and it is all because of the main map. It holds so many memories and many of us will cherish them for a very long time if not forever. For some of us it is sacred ground.

That is why I'm asking for it to be renamed "The Holy Land".
I just want to point out that ''The Holy Land'' is actually a (medieval) town that I helped Choco and Danny build back in the days...

Danny currently owns it.
I vote we rename it "Zio's Sandbox" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@952775 wrote:
I vote we rename it "Zio's Sandbox" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Seconded
I feel it should be Main, not classic ):<
Why not just rename it to "Minetownia"...

The name of the server\world, and where it all evolved from. Like it was an actual place..

Just a suggestion.
Or we could call it Minetown and get rid of the other servers
@1152292 wrote:

Seconded, I have always felt there are too many
@1787762 wrote:
@1152292 wrote:

Seconded, I have always felt there are too many

Thirded, i will go a step further and say minetown was dieing because we spread out too far with too many different servers. it's all one big mess and the staff can't moderate some of the "Less important" servers as much as needed. (I'm referring to things like Wildlands, Pvp, what was the zombie server and now skyblock.)
Sigh. Lets not start this discussion again, Minetown is not dying...

Just because you don't play those servers doesn't mean others don't. They aren't causing problems by being there.