Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Awards! (The Selection)
Started by Unknown User

Ladies and Gentleman, it is an honor to welcome you, to the first annual (to my knowledge..) Minetown Awards!

To start off, this is the selection process of the awards. Here, you suggest users for each topic, and I will select the most chosen users to move on to the next round. Their, you all will vote and we will have our award winners!

Also in this thread, alongside your suggestions for users in their categories, you can suggest other categories. So, to start off, here are the current categories!

Greatest Minetownian: This is given to whoevever is considered the greatest Minetownian of all time. For this award, they MUST have the 2 YR veteran tag. (Stops them trolls)

Funniest Minetownian: The person that you thought should become a comedian when they leave Minetown.

Most Mature Minetownian: This person means business. No foolin' around with this gangsta.

Kindest Minetownian: That person who is so kind you think they were a teletubby at one point.

Best Builder: Builds things that make you feel worthless and small and insignificant to Minecraft itself.

Best PVP'er: Ruthless hardcore down to the bone killing machine.

What I ask, is that when you reply to this thread, you give me either a suggestion for a category or a user for a category, instead of comments like 'Great idea!' or 'I love this!'. I appreciate your feedback, but please, the show must go on. I will edit this thread to popular request to all the replies I get, and I will be choosing a committee of users to help me decide who to place, along with the voting.

If I can get staff support, maybe even tags could come along that you can put in your signature. If it goes far enough, maybe even real tags (doubt it).

RULES:

#1: You cannot vote for yourself.

#2: No replies other then voting and suggestions, stay on topic.

#3: Be in accordance to all Minetown Forum Rules.

#4: Please refrain from being a d*ck during the voting. Thank you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Happy Voting!

~Nova

Just kidding this is the second ever. Sorry about that.
Second, the first was organized by mattgehring123 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@803951 wrote:
Second, the first was organized by mattgehring123 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Please follow the thread rules, sir. I have already learned this information. :/ Don't make me feel worse.
Most Mature Minetownian... HKX-4-7 Definately

Kindest MTian LUGGIOUS

Best builder... Can't choose

Most Mature: HKX-4-7

Kindest: LUGGS

Best builder: kutha1
Greatest Minetownian:Sawine
Most Mature Minetownian: ModernDragoness/Draconic

Best Builder: Sydneyya, naturally. Closely followed By 8x8Johan, Nemenix, and eh maybe kutha.

Best PVP'er: Landr0, of course

Most likely to behead Skyblockers: adz0704
Best Minetownian : Jallaf
Most Mature: HKX-4-7

Best builder: kutha1 or Hunterkiller47
Just letting yall know, the Event staff actually had a MT awards before, so I guess this could be the first ever member-run one? Idk. XD I was the person who did the lighting there

Awww, shucks, im not able to be the Greatest, my 2-year vet tag will be given to me in december.

I vote HK47 and PkmnMewtwo for best builder, by the way ^^