Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Choco Park Amusement Park

I am searching for dedicated people/users who are wanting a spot/area in Chocopark to build an attraction or build a kiosk shop that sells things such as milk, bread, cake, apples, and such. Please reply if you want a position in here. also, I am researching a way to sell passes for ?G for an all day pass to the park just to boost profits of your hard work. We currently have 2 rollercoasters and if you want to try the beta versions of them, just warp chocopark and enter if gate is open. If not ask me when I'm on.

ill construct it, i wont operate it though since I'm kinda broke. idk about the ticket though... maybe have a thing at the gate where you have to pay 2 gold for a piece of paper (with the chest things like in the spawn market)? idk how that would stop people from just making paper, or selling the paper.
Ok, GammaGames, Whenever You are on, Just warp Chocopark and start constructing. If the gate is locked, ask and admin/mod or sawine to let you in as this note here is my permission. Thank You for your help!