Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Event Day - Friday August 1st 2013
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

Hey All!

Just as a note, this has no relevance towards the special thing thats happening on August 2nd. This is solely Coincidence.

As we havent had a "fun" day in prison before I have decided to start a Prison Event Day! There will be tons of events, games, music, BBQ's and s'QBB!

We are going to have music playing in the Prison Channel - Mumble for 8 Hours! Starting 12pm Pacific Standard Time. Alongside that, we will be doing a few giveaways! This can include Prison Coins and Diamonds! There will be one (1) giveaway every hour, and the winners will be announced on the livestream and in Mumble!

The Events that will take place:

EggRoulette (Every 30 Minutes)

More TBA

Thanks for the support! More info will be added when it is available!

The Prison Guards of MT
How about hosting a Whirlpool Jumpblock challenge too?

Who's funding this by the way?
... but, august first is on Thursday... :/

Anyway looking forward to it!
We are considering implementing the whirlpool event as one of the events that will be happening. We will most likely announce the events that will be occurring on Thursday.
Error in post. Happening on Friday August 2nd
@556376 wrote:
How about hosting a Whirlpool Jumpblock challenge too?

Who's funding this by the way?

Funding wise, at this time. Its all funded by myself
@1360052 wrote:
Error in post. Happening on Friday August 2nd

Knew it
Why the hell is all the fun stuff happening the day I'm not around to attend... Damn you Lucas and you're timing!
Sounds fun.. Sucks that I won't be there.
That's very generous of you Lucas <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Just to get this straight for GMT timezone players, 12 pm PST is 7 am GMT, right?

(7 in the morning, wakey wakey!)