Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checkers' Mob Trap
Started by [E] Eissaye

Yesterday I noticed a large cobblestone behemoth rising into the sky only 50ish blocks from Oasis. Further investigation by myself and by Cryston showed that the Grinder and the surrounding empty town made of cobble and netherrack were protected to checkers. Checekrs, I would ask you to allow an admin to move your mob trap away from Oasis.

In addition, the Consulate at Oasis was griefed. This is especially troubling because the area was previously protected so only DrackoRage or I could edit it. The damage from griefing included the eastern first floor wall, and a 1x2 section of stone slabs in the lowered central pit area. The damage to the east wall was repaired by Cryston; however, I think some investigation should be done to ensure that this does not happen again to others, or to myself.

Whoever griefed the building left a sign stating quite simply, "I O U".
:/ we will look into this further and if we catch the griefer we will take action <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>