Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Blackmario21

Username: blackmario21

When you were banned : (Date.) My time 7/30/13

Person who banned you: Darkspy

Reason you were banned:X-ray

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) Prison

Extra:

Sorry about this but my brother was using my account and he does admit to what he did. (I wish he would have told me so i wouldnt act all confused) My Brother and i use the same account so it get confusing who is on at what time. Both my brother and me will understand if u guys don't believe us and we understand if you keep us banned for a month. I will admit through i do use a mod but its called optifine (it makes it where i wont lag) I am so sorry for what happened about my brother. he wont be on my account on this server anymore just to make sure he doesn't use it again.

A word from my brother: VVVVVV

I am hoping u will forgive me for using it. i promise not to use it again and i will read the rules to make sure i dont break any of the other rules.

i understand if u don't believe me. (i bet other people make excuses kinda like this.)

Hello Blackmario,

You have used "my brother did it" as an excuse, it's not going to be accepted.
3Q0ru.jpg

This is found in bold letters at the bottom of the rules page. So this excuse will not work, please do not try to use it. To my knowledge, there was an issue before with using a naked skin that was blamed on your "brother" too. So, I'm holding the entire account responsible, not the person who did it.

XRaying is one of the most serious offenses a player can commit on Minetown. Why should your account be unbanned? Even if your brother installed this mod, you should have noticed and removed it. And again, when you were previously told that you had an inappropriate skin on your account that was supposedly set by your brother, why didn't you block him access to your account right then and there?

I don't believe your story, please explain why you should even be considered to be let back into minetown.