Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Griefed on skyblock
Started by [E] worgan

PE's on skyblock takes years to get resolved so i thought i'd post it here, i got griefed by hoboslovespie. and then he left my island,

so this is part a notice for you admins/mods about a griefer on the server he has been teleporting people over to my skyblock then kill them with lava, and he has done this with me a few times now, Anyhow can u Fix it, and you might just want to perm ban him from skyblock, he also has a "extra" account called allusives

Ty for reading

The one and only Worgan <3
We're going to need to see screenshot evidence due to nothing he's done being in the logs. I also see no open petitions from you.
Yeye i have one, and dude sorry but imo you're the biggest Ahole of all the mods.. sorry but it's the truth.
every time i get on it says "you got an active pe" so yes I DO have one
Excuse me? Don't go around calling the staff, members, or any patrons to this server anything like you have in this thread and your thread against Jbj1's use of his own native tongue. Your mouth has earned you a 24 hour in-game ban. We'll handle the petition deal after you decide to cool your tongue. You're entitled to an opinion, and I could care less about what it is when it regards myself, but disrespect of any staff or member of this server will NOT be tolerated.
Maybe there's no logs because it took staff so long to get the pe that the logs expired. Im sure thats the case.
Whether it's the case or not, We're not going to ban a player from word of mouth. We will only do so with hard evidence, either logs or screenshots.
Well jared, if some admin mod would give a crap about SKYBLOCK there would be logs, it shoudlnt take 90+days for you to fix a simple problem.

it's not even hard.
Yes, skyblock petitions have been getting pushed behind due to various reasons, and yes, they have been taking far too long to take care of, but that doesn't change the fact that we don't have logs. I'm going to need hard evidence to make a punishment here and without it, it's not going to happen. That's all I can do for right now.
1) The skyblock Pe's were done.

2) there was no PE from Worgan in there.

3) enjoy your temp Ban Worgan. That kind of behaviour will not be tolerated on these forums.

Rule 2. Be Respectful to Staff

/LOCKED