Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal for XxELEMENTxXzzzz
Started by [E] XxELEMENTxXzzzz

Hi, i was banned for i guess false reports which weren't false -_- and disrespecting.? do i not get warnings anymore like wth?
Please post your appeal in the proper format.
whats proper format/
@5248360 wrote:
whats proper format/

It's found here: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format-read-before-posting

(You should have got a popup)
am i aloud to do it right on this one/
@5248360 wrote:
am i aloud to do it right on this one/

Yes you are allowed.
Username:XxELEMENTxXzzzz

When you were banned : 07/26/2013

Person who banned you:

Hayden775

Reason you were banned: false reports and disrespecting staff?

Server: prison
@5248360 wrote:
Username:XxELEMENTxXzzzz

When you were banned : 07/26/2013

Person who banned you:

Hayden775

Reason you were banned: false reports and disrespecting staff?

Server: prison

Hello again Element,

The proof you showed of staff disrespect is directly found in your staff report when you called a guard a whore:

232922.jpg

Your report also lacks evidence to support the point you tried to make, after investigation nothing was found. You were jailed after you were killed because it was your 3rd offence.

When you checked:: By marking the checkbox labelled "I understand" below, you certify that the information provided is accurate and truthful, and acknowledge that misuse of this form may result in loss of privileges, including your right to play on the server." in the prison staff report forum, you agreed that all of the information you submitted was corrected, when it appears after going over it, that you have a personal bias against the staff member and made the report in anger, like the report you made before your most recent one, again directed at the staff member with no evidence to support it (you also even stated you'd be willing to take his place, showing a bias).

Staff disrespect is rule #2, and you blatantly broke that. You also broke the rule of false staff reports when you checked the box both times, agreeing that you stated the truth. The decision to ban you for false reports was made by multiple people, and it was mutually agreed that you infringed the rule of this.

Why should we let you back on minetown? Staff disrespect is a huge issue of mine personally, just because of how hard we work to upkeep the server. False staff reporting is not a good thing either. How do we know you wont do these things again?
ok i get that i disrespected and i honestly didnt do anything wrong so i freaked and got rude.... im sorry honestly ive been haveing the worst month ever i live by my self and i had a bad day because of personal stuff i dont wanna talk about. I Jake Schmit yes my full first and last name agree to never do anything bad on this server again if you give me a second chance.
@5248360 wrote:
ok i get that i disrespected and i honestly didnt do anything wrong so i freaked and got rude.... im sorry honestly ive been haveing the worst month ever i live by my self and i had a bad day because of personal stuff i dont wanna talk about. I Jake Schmit yes my full first and last name agree to never do anything bad on this server again if you give me a second chance.

You didn't do something wrong, so you then did something wrong?

I understand personal problems can dictate your life, but if you know you're in a bad mood or an issue is going on in real life do not take it out on people in game. This can be avoided by not communicating at all. I'm sorry for whatever life issue you are currently experiencing, but it's not an excuse to call a staff member a whore then submit faulty reports against them.

I appreciate that you wrote a deceleration of the fact that you will never break the rules again, but how do I know you won't just get back in-game and do the same thing?

Send a formal apology to StarFox here on the forum, screenshot it, and we will then discuss a possible unban date.