Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawn PVP areas
Started by [E] Mofro129

as many people who were on the server not long ago will know, there is a lot of confusion over where PVP is and is not allowed at spawn. This situation resulted in my death, only feet away from the spawn tree and theft of many of my items. a short debate went on whether or not it was fair for Babe to keep my items, with multiple people supporting each side, but no conclusion, as far as i know was reached. this thread it to clear up where PVP is and is not allowed.

I personally thought that there was no pvp within the vicinity of the spawn. you could walk a long distance down the roads in spawn and find no pvp areas, but immediately after the spawn tree pvp is apparently allowed. i would like to propose making everything within the spawn walls a no pvp area to prevent more confusion.
I agree, i was on at that time and there was like 5 people waiting for me to pass and then killed me.
Yeah, spawntown is supposed to be safe. where you can look around without fear of being killed by someone.
Ok. Pvp in spawn should be disabled to stop this from happening again (debating, trolling, etc.). I think maybe towns should ask a mod/admin to shut off pvp if not allowed.... There is only one problem I see, what do we do about assassinations?
Lol anyone can ask for their city to be no PVP it just needs to be asked in game to an onlne staff member or else it will be forgotten.
I know gear, but a lot of people that don't want it have it itn their towns.
the point is i think that ALL of spawn town should be protected. not just the area around the fountain and a little beyond.

and assassination can happen outside of cities still or in ones without PVP off.
we will think about this
When you decide, please tell me so i can stop being paranoid when i build my spawn house. lol