Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] a few requests
Started by [E] Mofro129

1: Can i get an area protection over my town? Most other towns have this already but i was denied because it would be "too much of a hassle for the Admins." Right now its being a huge hassle for me, constantly covering up holes and pillars that people are making. i know admins can make smaller protections inside larger ones and again, many other towns have this already. the protection only has to be large enough to include my town, including the desert area, within the wall.

2: Can my town be made a no PVP area. this also is a real hassle. after what happened a week ago, i lost quite a few valuable items, including TNT netherrack, diamonds, gold, and a full set of diamond tools. i dont want it to happen to me or anyone else again. in addition to that it would really help my spleef arena to prevent people being killed before they actually fall.
I will do this when I get on, what is it called
mods can do that pvp toggle too you know
yeah
Goldengm already did the big protection, i think, and im not sure if he knows he can do pvp, or if he did it or not.
and can you also disable pvp in south tesnion
Chrisseb, we use South Tesnion for fun. There can be a rule against non tournament killing.
i already have a war battle city for people to come wage battles so we can do that there but as for the south tesnion i would like no pvp
Mofro129 wrote:
Goldengm already did the big protection, i think, and im not sure if he knows he can do pvp, or if he did it or not.

I flagged, renamed, setparented and practically redid the whole protection.

So yeahh.
golden can u still turn off pvp in my city