Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1 year on
Started by [E] sol

Username: sol45

Date banned: about a year and a half

Banned by: I have forgotten

Reason: using an X-ray texture pack

Im really sorry for what i have done it was abouta year and a half ago when i had just started playing minecraft. I didnt really understand it that well. Minetown was my first ever Minecraft server and admittly i didnt read all the rules i had only a slight knowledge of what was right and what was wrong so when my friend told me about a texture pack that could let you see diamond ore underground i thought to my self i must get it, unaware that it was such a bad thing to do. I come back 1 year later to ask for forgiveness and to be unbanned, im really sorry for what i have done. Ive been on many servers but none of them are as good or have as friendly community as minetown.
Hi Sol,

I understand that you had appealed about a year ago. The end result was a permaban by Nickuru. I'm going to talk to the other moderators on this server and see if that can be overturned. Please be patient while I do so.

Thanks,

HolySm0kes
Thank you
After discussing this appeal with the Ban Committee we have concluded to keep you banned. xraying is not allowed on the server and we must stick to our guns on this one.

/locked

Thanks,

HolySm0kes