Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal time
Started by [E] shamoo14

username: shamoo14

when you were banned: july 19 2013

person who banned you: i dont know

reason you were banned: harrasing player (but really testing filter)

server: Prison

hello, i would just like to know how long my ban is, is it like 88qauckers and 15logan15's? thank you,

~ shamoo14

Hi shamoo14,

Your behavior on the prison server along with your friends is unacceptable. Just take a moment to realize what you said.

3HT7T.jpg

3HT8W.jpg

.... etc. You realize that people commit suicide because of what you said? Do you have any remorse? Doesn't look like it from this pitiful excuse of an appeal.

Not only did you spam:

You

• Bullied
  • Harassed
  • Traumatized

another player on our server. We do not take bullying lightly at all, and you better have a good reason to explain this. You were not testing the swear filter out, you were spamming the word Dirty Mosquito censors. A permanent ban has been recommended by the server manager, and I'm waiting to be told why it shouldn't be.
i swear on my life i was trying out the filter, but if you dont belive me its ok, i just want to say that i had no intention on insulting ipwnin because i was completely neutral and at the same time while spamming "Dirty Mosquito" i was chasing him around the pvp area individually, i dont know if he thought i was joking, but i swear on my life i was joking about playfully pvping him, i just want another chance on the server and i know that it seem like i was calling him the word that filters to "Dirty Mosquito" but it wont happen again, i want another chance to prove i regret my actions
Hello Shamoo,

Saying you were testing the filters is absolutely no excuse, you still spammed them. The word that is censored by dirty mosquito corresponds with the other hate speech the person was receiving, from what I interpret to be your two friends. Think about how blatantly ridiculous your story sounds:

Two other people start stating homophobia to somebody, with constant spam and disrespect;

I'll spam the swear filter with a word that is homophobia right after these two other people start saying these things;

It makes no sense. Even if you were "jokeing about playfully pvping him", I could say terrible things about anyone right now, then use the response "I'm joking! It's in a playful nature!". It's not a good response.

Bringing real life events into your response on that part here, Justin Carter was recently imprisoned for a statement he joked about with his friends on league of legends. His bail was $500,000. Even if you were joking, which I extremely doubt, it's not a good legal defense.*

This also raises another point, so you were testing out the swear filter, yet at the same time you were joking about playfully PVPing him? Well which were you doing?
@6723152 wrote:
i was completely neutral and at the same time while spamming "Dirty Mosquito" i was chasing him around the pvp area individually,
@6723152 wrote:
i swear on my life i was trying out the filter

... You're running circles around your defense, and it's not helping.

Due to your heinous crimes along with your friends of:

• Homophobia
  • Bullying
  • Spamming

You will be permanently banned, alongside the rest of your friends.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send myself, another member of the ban committee, or another member of staff a message.

~Locked