Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for 15logan15
Started by [E] 15logan15

HI this is 15logan15

When i was banned: 7/19/13

Person who banned me: I don't know

Reason: Hate,Inappropriate language and bullying

Prison server

Once again I am sorry ipwnin3d i hope you read this and i didn't mean the stuff i said i hope minetown admins will give me another chance thank you for looking at my ban appeal and hopefully i will be able to play on minetown again i will never do this again...thanyou for reading -15logan15
I personally hope you don't get unbanned, at least for a while, even after XCoaster came on after I reported you, you were still calling people gay and such. I don't want people like you on this server....
umm no i wasnt still doin it
Hello 15logan15,

While 88 was banned for spam/swear filter abuse, you did more then this and persisted to bully/harass ipwn, alongside shamoo:
Spoiler: Warning: Contains Homophobic LanguageShow

This is not acceptable behavor in any form. Unlike Jared, I am not as convinced as Jared as to an unban. The original banner and server manager has requested a permaban, so please explain why you shouldn't be permanently banned?

This isn't acceptable.
Spoiler: Same as beforeShow

Convince me, in any way shape or form why you should be unbanned. I'm not seeing it.

Edit: This doesn't help at all. Why would you post the link to a jump-scare? That's just twisting the knife.

3HSUv.jpg

(Do not follow the link)
I want to be Unbanned becuase that night i just got out of hand and i didn't know what i was saying i am very sorry that i said that stuff it will never ever ever happen again and i promise that if u want u can perma mute me i really don't care if im banned for a month as long as i can play this amazing server again and i hope u accept my apology and ipwn i hope you read this i am very very very very sorry and i hope this ban appeal gets accepted and ipwnin3d i just wanna talk to u and say sorry XCoaster i really hope u will forgive me for my actions but if not i see why i did something very wrong and i shouldnt have done it so if u dont forgive me i totally understand once again i am sorry --15logan15
Hello Logan,

Becuase you got out of hand one night is not an excuse, I could go grief the server and say my temper got the best of me.

What I still do not understand is the fact that you posted a shock site to our forums, after being banned.
Spoiler: This...Show

... is not a kind of player we want on our nice community that which is Minetown.

Alongside the recommendation of the prison server and the original reporter, you will be permanently banned.

Please do not take your homophobia to the server you drift to next, it will not be welcome there like it is not welcome here.

~Locked.