Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] 88qauckers88

Username: 88qauckers88

Date of Ban: 7/19/13

Person who banned me: I don't know (I'm thinking Darkpsy)

Reasons for banning: Hate words and Harassment. My friends and I got out of hand. Here is a link of the story and my apology, http://www.minetown.net/forum/post/last/m/672632/viewthread/7923155-reporting-players#last

Server: Prison Server

Thanks for viewing me appeal and I hope I will be back to playing on your server real soon.
You messaged me in game saying you were sorry for what you did, and we called truce, I really respect that. I'm not going to tell staff to unban you, you still deserve it, but I really appreciate you apologizing.
im very sorry for what i did and i will change
The apology is duly noted, but we still don't tolerate that behavior towards other members; especially about sexual preference. Whether you agree with his lifestyle or not, it needs to stay out of the public in-game and forums. Two week ban - You'll be unbanned August 3rd. I'm going to be out of town that day, so message a moderator with a link to this appeal, explaining you need to be unbanned at that time.

~Jared

Also, Logan, you need to post your own ban appeal, you don't apply in this one. We don't handle multiple players in a single appeal.
Jared wrote:
The apology is duly noted, but we still don't tolerate that behavior towards other members; especially about sexual preference. Whether you agree with his lifestyle or not, it needs to stay out of the public in-game and forums. Two week ban - You'll be unbanned August 3rd. I'm going to be out of town that day, so message a moderator with a link to this appeal, explaining you need to be unbanned at that time.

~Jared

Also, Logan, you need to post your own ban appeal, you don't apply in this one. We don't handle multiple players in a single appeal.

It has come to my attention that a Permaban has been requested due to the actions committed against one of our community members. We DO NOT tolerate any kind of comments like that which was made by you and your peers, and to keep from community flame wars and instances like this from here on out, sexual preference needs to be kept off-forums and in-game conversation.

As of right now, this is a Permaban, I will discuss with the necessary people to confirm.

/locked.

~Jared