Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BAN GASHUL
Started by [E] Buttercraft75

Hi again gashul is purposly killing people and it is not that fair at alll firstly why dont we get swords if he does he then called me a noob

and also Player 000 tagged along and called me a noob to i have screenshots
Hello,

I'm sorry you're not enjoying the Prison server. The server is a role-playing server in which players are the inmates in the prison. If you get killed, whether it be by a guard or another player, they do not have to give your items back. Scamming and stealing are permitted on this server, but griefing is not. Gashll is not breaking any rules at the moment.

However, thank you for the report.
thanks by the way i told a player to calm down cus i reported it but then Gashll and Player 000 started calling me noob and idiot and that they did not care about what they say and it hurts my feelings alot see i have Asburges Syndrome and what people say to me impacts me alot harder that other people so ifor example i belive in what they say like if someone calls me at i say to myself that i am fat sorry for wasting your time there is some screenshots i added to this post
Hi,

I will look into them calling you those names, but in the mean time please read this thread: http://minetown.net/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/672632/id/7735876-clarified-soft-hard-rule-punishments

It will help you understand some of the rules in the prison better, I assure you.

Thanks!