Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting players
Started by Unknown User

Making fun of me because I happen to be Bisexual

SIxBvqr.jpg

bVG91AQ.jpg

K0ESEiY.jpg
Handleing the situation, please give me a moment. Banning perms are messed up at the moment for my rank, so I need to speak with somebody who can.

Thank you for this report~
Until they get banned we'll give them hell on the Prison. XCoaster should we jail him or should we let him be?
Dealing with it now.
it was prison talk we didn't think he was serious im very sorry i hurt his feeling please give me another chance i will change
Hi this is 88qauckers88. I would like to first come out by saying again that I am sorry to ipwnin3D. I apologized to him in game later on that night and he accepted my apology and we made friends. I admit I joined into the hate speak and harassing. But only to a point. I didn't know he really was bi, but I should have listened when he told us he was. Also I was repeating "Dirty Misquito" because I found it funny what the hate word filtered out to. My friends and I were messing around that night and as shown it got way out of hand. I have been playing Minetown for what I want to say has been two years now. I have mostly been playing on the Minetown Wildlands server as I have a big house and have put a lot of time into getting diamonds and other rare items. What I believe to be four days ago my friend 15logan15 and I joined the Minetown prison server. I was really enjoying the server and putting a lot of time into it as I obtained a player market and full diamond armor. I have been playing the Minetown server for a long time now and I hope my run doesn't end now. Please take my apology into consideration and I hope ipwnin3D reads this as I am truly sorry for my behavior towards him last night. I would like to know if my ban is permanent or temporary, and also if there is a way to just ban me from the prison server as I would like to continue my adventure on Minetown Wildlands. Thanks for reading my reply and apology.
@6723167 wrote:
Hi this is 88qauckers88. I would like to first come out by saying again that I am sorry to ipwnin3D. I apologized to him in game later on that night and he accepted my apology and we made friends. I admit I joined into the hate speak and harassing. But only to a point. I didn't know he really was bi, but I should have listened when he told us he was. Also I was repeating "Dirty Misquito" because I found it funny what the hate word filtered out to. My friends and I were messing around that night and as shown it got way out of hand. I have been playing Minetown for what I want to say has been two years now. I have mostly been playing on the Minetown Wildlands server as I have a big house and have put a lot of time into getting diamonds and other rare items. What I believe to be four days ago my friend 15logan15 and I joined the Minetown prison server. I was really enjoying the server and putting a lot of time into it as I obtained a player market and full diamond armor. I have been playing the Minetown server for a long time now and I hope my run doesn't end now. Please take my apology into consideration and I hope ipwnin3D reads this as I am truly sorry for my behavior towards him last night. I would like to know if my ban is permanent or temporary, and also if there is a way to just ban me from the prison server as I would like to continue my adventure on Minetown Wildlands. Thanks for reading my reply and apology.

In order to be unbanned, you'll have to post an appeal in the Ban Appeal forum. Please follow the format as specified in the sticky posts.
Thank you for reading my reply.
Also, each player must post his/her OWN ban appeal. We don't handle multiples on a single appeal.