Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for evilpreston
Started by [E] evilpreston

Username: evilpreston

When you were banned: 7/18/13

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Harassment & Sexual Comments

Server: Prison
Hi evilpreston,

Please explain these screenshots:

Vjasa03.jpg

nyl7prd.jpg

... Why should we unban you? Really, that's spamming, harassment, and sexual harassment (to a degree). Are you apologetic for your actions? Why should we let you back? Honestly.
I really am sorry that was last night i was tired and grumpy... I love the server and i truly am... Sorry
This is I think my first ban but, i have been muted twice and only twice and this will not happen again and on this word i swear with my life
Please unban me I have learnt my lesson
Minetown is the only server i actually like.
Okay, let me address your points individually here:
@5235875 wrote:
I really am sorry that was last night i was tired and grumpy... I love the server and i truly am... Sorry

It should have been your responsibility to log off when you found out you were tired and grumpy, please don't let this behavior rub off on the other members. Thank you for your apology though.
@5235875 wrote:
This is I think my first ban but, i have been muted twice and only twice and this will not happen again and on this word i swear with my life

Again, thank you for your apology, but you should have learned your lesson after your two mutes. In technical terms, this would be your 3rd warning.
@5235875 wrote:
Please unban me I have learnt my lesson

We will, as I am, reply to your appeal, you do not need to comment on the thread and qudra-post.
@5235875 wrote:
Minetown is the only server i actually like.

I understand your fondness to the server, but this does not take away from the fact you broke rules.

Please give me a little bit of time to determine a verdict for you.
Due to the semi-severity of your instance, you will be banned for 2 months, the full length for a first time ban, before being unbanned. Be glad you are not being permanently banned, because it could have possibly been.

If ever caught of doing anything of the sort again, you will be permabanned. No questions asked.

~Locked.