Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Kicked for Hovering Problem (glitch)
Started by [E] SirNickster

Tried to ride a horse that got stuck in the ceiling. Then started to die so I left the game then came back and was kicked for floating or flying-like activity. I cannot use the server anymore because it keeps kicking me for hovering. Help, what can I do?
Perhaps a mod/admin can reset your current position. What server were you on?

In the meantime you should be able to continue playing on the other servers. Try connecting with a direct ip like pvp.minetown.net / creative.minetown.net / ... instead of the mt.gg ip.
Hi, thanks for the reply and suggestions. The server that is a problem is (some other server). Can you contact the admin or mod of this server for me? If not can you suggest how I would contact them?

Mod edit: Removed other server's name
The server you have mentioned is not a Minetown server. I would suggest searching for their website and contacting them there.
@6661993 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the reply and suggestions. The server that is a problem is _____. Can you contact the admin or mod of this server for me? If not can you suggest how I would contact them?

Please post your problem on their forums, I'm sure if you google the name of the server you will be able to find it. Here is not the correct place.

Edit: Urgh, Dark beat me...
Okay I'll find the website for that server. Thanks for that.