Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Diarrhea
Started by [E] GACKT

I'm losing control.

Only way to stop me form shitting waterfalls is kudos me.
imodium-instant-20-instant-smelttabletten.jpg
RIP toilet.
GACKT u are getting more and more creepy...
It feels like yesterday when I bought this house.

Toilet immediately caught my attention. It was love at first sight and the beginning of an everlasting, eternal friendship.

We shared a lot of good and bad times. Right now I feel nothing but emptiness inside of me. Mainly because I took an enormous shit, in the size of 3 infants but also because my dear friend left a deep hole in my heart. When. He. Just. Left. This. World.

It's funny how people say, the best friend of a human being is his dog. As a matter of fact it's his toilet.

"From the moment we are born, we have to shit" -Lukas 2, 11

"No matter who you are, where you are or what you are. You have to take a shit." -Platon

"The toilet is a peaceful place" -Gandhi

You shared all the pain, the laughs, the cries, the vomits, the pisses, and all the illegal drugs. You flushed them, the sound of your flushes, music in my ears.

You endured and enjoyed. Laughed and cried.

How many times did I say I love you?

I remember when I was drunk and you were the only one listening to me and my stories. I felt warm in your presence and refreshed when taking a little slurp from the fountain of your fertility.

How many times did the toilet seat crash against my neck when I tried to drink from you Toilet? Fuck, can't even remember.

Countless times. And it was funny everytime you hit me. It was funny everytime you hugged me. It was funny everytime you tickled me with your wonderful shaped porcelain.

Fuck, Toilet. I miss you so fucking much.

I love my mother but the feelings towards my toilet go.....went deeper than that.

Feels like a part of me died and got flushed away.
Lukas 2, 11 is my favorite verse.
250px-Balde.PNG

Works.
tumblr_mc6ltz2QJa1rj29tpo1_400.gif