Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mumble help
Started by [E] GACKT

I'm new to this horribly put together application, I need to adjust my built-in microphone so it reduces echo and doesn't cause a annoyance. for some reason it wont let me! I've also tried my bluetooth headset and it still wont let me adjust the echo. To be honest I have no experience with this microphones, we live in a future, were on skype you do not to adjust your microphone volume, from what I've seen so far from this program I feel the people who made it are still living in '03.

And before anyone says, but ohhh iGACKT you work for Apple you should know all about this, they don't teach you about microphone's.

If anyone has experience with mumble on an iMac or any kind of Mac I'd appreciate the help! Thanks!
they created wire mic for some reaason , i dont know try increasing the download/upload rate?! helped me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Whenever I talk on mumble I end up using the built in mic on my laptop. But other times I have to find a mic for the desktop

you should test out the sound quality first without adjusting and see how it is.
gear doesnt talk in mumble. he whispers.
Gatschet wrote:
gear doesnt talk in mumble. he whispers.